• - Nghiêm cấm đăng ảnh khoe chim vi phạm sẽ bị xoá nick và toàn bộ bài viết.

- Đăng bài sai chuyên mục sẽ bị xoá nick và toàn bộ bài viết.

Nhóm share hàng, và bốc phốt hàng lởm 👉 checkerviet

xTour

HiepSiTrinh

My name is Adrianne 29 years old. i'm a European girl on vacation in District 1 of Vietnam. I am looking for an overnight relationship with someone who is funny, friendly and respects privacy. We can go out to eat intimately before we can have sex. hope to meet a nice nice guy because i think asian men are cool. Thanks for reading much. ♥️Xem nội dung: 16915
Hey I'm always interested in European girl and know English , I think I'm funny enough
If you like you can inb me or text me at 0386164907

thembulonn

My name is Adrianne 29 years old. i'm a European girl on vacation in District 1 of Vietnam. I am looking for an overnight relationship with someone who is funny, friendly and respects privacy. We can go out to eat intimately before we can have sex. hope to meet a nice nice guy because i think asian men are cool. Thanks for reading much. ♥️Xem nội dung: 16915
Hi, nice to meet you. please contact me via zalo or telegram by number 0349290001🥰

Thichdam

If you want to meet you, contact with any app, or phone number, you can send me a private message, I'm a funny person who can take you to the top

Bosco37

Hi Adrianne here is my phone number that you cab contact me via whatsapp, zalo, telegram....i think thay i can satisfy your requests. Let's know of each other by contacting me. Tks and see you

Biboynb

Hi my name is Duc, nice to meet you, hope to have the opportunity to meet and interact with European women, make friends zalo or call me at 0939286999

Bên trên
Tắt QC